• 1985-1987: Technical studies in Brussels for Pastry, Confectionary and chocolate
• 1987-1988: Specialization in Confectionary and Chocolate.
• Technical secondary education
• Basics of Business management
• 1990-1992: Pastry Chef at Mahieu
• 1992-1998: Responsible Pastry and chocolate at Brees - Official supplier for Pastry and Ice cream for Royal Family
• 1998-2002: Technical adviser Pastry and Chocolate for Puratos Belgium
• 2002: Chocolate center Supervisor for Belcolade:
• Chocolate shows in Embassy's of Belgium: Chili, Lebanon, England
• Technical support and start up for chocolate lines for customers.
• Working on marketing and sales tools
• Like: technical training programs - Product presentations - Photos and recipes for leaflets and image building
• 2008: Co-author “How to work with chocolate”
Bij mjpublishing verscheen van Peter Stef Aerts:
• Hoe werk ik met Chocolade?